Nepal Jesuit Earthquake Relief Fund Information
- Persons wishing to support relief efforts by the Jesuits in Nepal can direct funds to the following.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sjrelief4nep
- Make notation that the donation is for Nepal Earthquake Relief
- Checks made payable to: Jesuit International Missions
- 2050 N. Clark St.
- Chicago, IL 60614
By wire transfer:
- Jesuit International Missions
- North Shore Community Bank
- Routing number: 071-925-444
- Account number: 635002-6373
Via website: https://connect.jesuitsmidwest.org/nepalearthquake
- Bank: Unicredit
- IBAN n. IT67G0200804020000101481169
- BIC/SWIFT: UNCRITM1L07
- A.S.A.M. I COLORI DEL MONDO ONLUS
- Via Giulio Petroni, 12/M
- 70124 – Bari, Italy
- Contact: email@example.com
Please contact us if you have any question about Earthquake Relief by Nepal Jesuits!
Near St. Xavier's School, Jawalakhel
G.P.O. Box 50. Kathmandu, Nepal
Fax No. : +977-1-5527112 Ext. 106
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job vacancy for a Civil Engineer (Update on 8th November 2017)
Age: 23 to 35
Qualification: Bachelor in Civil Engineer with basic qualification.
Competency: Basic knowledge of the Computer
Report writing in English and Nepali.
Job Time: 9.00A.M to 5.00 P.M
Language knew: English and Nepali
Requirement: Basic Experience in civil work.
Ready to stay and work in the field.
Applicant must know to ride and have proper license of the motorbike.